1. How can I get a quote, what informations should I provide ?
- Detailed designs in PDF,Pic,3D model or sample,and need provide the full informations such as quantity, material,finish treatment.
2. What kinds of materials can use for Plastic Injection Molding and Plastic Extrusion?
-ABS,POM, PVC,PC,Polyethylene,nylon 6, nylon 66, polypropylene, co-polymer polypropylene, polyester,PD-PE, NBR, ect.
3. What is the finish treatments?
- Remove burrs, chrome plating & vacuum coating for ABS,Logo & Letter silk-screen & water transfer printing.
4. What is the payment term?
- Mold cost 100% paid in advance.
- Mass production, 30%-50% in advance, balance paid at sight of copy of B/L. generally for small amount less than $3000,we want 100% in advance for saving the bank charges
5. What is the price term can be worked?
- FOB Ningbo, or CIF destination port.
- We also accept EXW，CFA，CFR, DDU,etc.
6. What's the general lead time?
- If not urgent, we will work it according to the plant's production schedule, so the L/T is 60days. if the order is too big, the time will more. if very urgent, we can rush it, 30days is the utmost.
7. What packings can be provided?
- General is PE bags,small box,bubble structure,then put in paper cartons, or Tape and Reel for SMT Pick and Place, or designated by the customers, then by Composite-board(seaworthy plywood) pallets.
8. What is the quality & compensate policy of Ming Xiao?
- We manufacturing metal parts strict to the drawing requests, every processes should be tested by the worker every 30 minutes, and the workshop director must check it once in the morning & afternoon, after finish we shall provide the COC, test reports, plating report, if needed we can provide ROHS, SGS.
- If the goods shiped out and happen a quality problem when customer received it, the customer need provide pictures for prove it's ture, and tell us what is the reasons caused the problems & suggestions of how to update it if can, then we revise it, and redo samples for aproval, after get the approval, we shall redo the same quantity to compensate it.